My client is currently looking to employ an enthusiastic and experienced nursery nurse to joing their team in a busy nursery, based in St Neots. This is full time poition working 42 1/2 hours a week and willing to start as soon as possible. Applicants must have an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare & Education or the equivalent. Applicants need to be available to work between 7.15 am - 6.30 pm and be able to attend regular staff meetings and training courses outside these working hours.
Candidates will need to:
- Be creative and flexible and provide high quality childcare.
- Work as an effective team member, delivering a flexible, and high quality of education and care to meet the needs of the children and their families.
- Be involved fully in all activities and experience and day to day routines.
- Hold the position of key person, and undertake observations, assessments and complete all record keeping as appropriate.
- To maintain health and safety standards through robust risk assessments and cleaning logs.
You will be required to attend and contribute to staff meetings, attend staff development and keep up to date with all current childcare issues and changes.
We are looking for someone with knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage to work with children from 0 - 5 years.
This is an excellent position with an opportunity to go permanent for the correct person.
If you are interested in this job role please contact Emily on 01223 463 140 or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.