A lovely Nursery in Bicester, Oxfordshire are looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher and Leader to work with them and lead a small team of dynamic educators for the new academic year.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a progressive school, with a forward-thinking Senior Management Team who put the needs of staff and students at the forefront of everything they do.
Professional development is a key aspect of the school staff charter and phase leaders take an active role in this.
This school can offer you:
• Enthusiastic children who have an excellent attitude to learning
• The opportunity to lead and develop the Early Years team
• An exciting environment in which to develop your skills
• A strong and dedicated Leadership and staff team
The successful applicant will have:
• Extensive knowledge of excellent Early Years practice and the Early Years Curriculum
• The skills needed to lead and develop a strong Early Years team
• Excellent interpersonal skills and organisation
• The motivation to create an outstanding provision for all pupils in Early Years
This role has the potential to become a permanent placement after one term of employment.
If you are interested in this exciting position please apply here or contact Jay Benedetti directly on 01923257410 or alternatively email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.