I am currently working with a lovely Nursery School based in Hemel Hempstead who are looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their friendly, successful team. They are looking for somebody to work mornings only (8am-12pm) Monday - Friday.
The role will involve assisting the class teacher with the daily running of the class, behaviour management of students and ensuring every student is developing within the classroom. The school works closely with the student’s parents and careers to ensure the best education is provided.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Level 3 Qualification (NNEB, CACHE or NVQ).
• Experience of working in an early years setting.
• Commitment and flexibility when working in a busy Nursery school environment.
• Experience/willingness to help with changing and potty training.
• Can work as part of a highly motivated team.
• Confidence in liaising with parents/carers.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please get in touch with Carol on 01923 257410 or CWalker@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.