Level 3 Nursery Nurse Needed in Tower Hamlets
Protocol Education are excited to be working closely with a local Nursery based in Tower Hamlets, East London. This centrally located Nursery is currently seeking an experienced Nursery Nurse for a full-time position to start in January.
This wonderful Nursery provides full-time programmes for children aged from birth to five years old. They are open from 7.30 am to 6pm and have an excellent reputation within the catchment area they are in.
The successful candidate should have experience working within a baby room, take pride in their support and care for young children and maintain the rich learning environment the school offer. In return the nursery offer staff a welcoming and vibrant working environment, and with the help of senior leadership staff are offered development and training to progress their careers internally.
The duties of a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Assisting the Nursery team in providing high quality childcare.
- Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
- Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with professional conducts
- SEN experience would be an advantage but not necessary
The key attributes of a Nursery Nurse include:
- Being qualified at NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare.
- Be nurturing and understanding.
Should you be looking for a career within a well developed nursery as a Nursery Nurse, please contact us immediately as our nursery is looking for strong candidates immediately.
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education’s child safety standards and background checks.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.