We are looking for QUALIFIED Nursery Nurses to work on a part time basis in Barnet nurseries.
This role will involve:
- Preparing and supervising in activities and supporting the children at all times
- Following routines, duties, timetables and rotas as necessary
- Being responsible for the health and safety of children at all times
- Assisting children with meals, snacks and drinks
- Logging any problems/accidents so that the correct procedure can be carried out
- Undertaking any additional duties that are requested by the line manager
The benefits will include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.