Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Pay: £10.65 - £12.00 per hour
Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit Level 3 Nursery Nurses in and Camberwell and in the wider Southwark area. Whether you are looking for day to day or long-term work, we can help find you rewarding employment in a range of different schools. We are open to recruit part time and full time Nursery Nurses, so please apply. You will be given your own consultant who will take time to get to know you and help find a school that is tailored to match your best interests.
- Working closely with the children to make a safe environment where children feel like they can confidently express themselves.
- Review each individual child’s progress to monitor development and ensure they can be given any additional help that they may need.
- Assisting the children with everyday aspects of life such as Mealtimes, hygiene, manners and general safety.
- The ability to coordinate a day in line with the EYFS curriculum.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a Level 3 in a Child Care Qualification
- Have 2 years of experience working in a nursery or early years classroom
- Hold an up-to-date DBS or be willing to apply for one.
- Have completed a Child safeguarding and protection course
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP now or email email@example.com for more info.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.