For the position of Nursery Nurse a minimum Level 3 Early Years Childcare Qualification is required. If you have a passion for working with children and delivering high quality Childcare, this is a very exciting opportunity.
Benefits of choosing Protocol Education as the agency to work through:
- London Living Wage paid into your account weekly (if worked)
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person recommended
- Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
To be successful in your application, you must:
- Have a minimum Level 3 Qualification in Early Years
- Have at least 3 months experience in working with EYFS children
- Hold a DBS which is on the update service/or willing to apply for one
- Be confident in working with young children
- Be enthusiastic and committed whilst ensuring a nurturing environment
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.