We are currently looking for an experienced Nursery Assistant to work on a part time basis in private nurseries in Harrow.
The successful candidate will have a dedicated consultant who will find them local weekly work.
Benefits of working with us:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
To be successful in your application, you must...
• Have experience in working with EYFS children
• Hold a DBS which is on the Update Service/or willing to apply for one
• Hold a Level 2 Qualification in Childcare minimum
• Be open to proving proof of ID and address
• Be confident in working with young children
• Be enthusiastic and committed whilst ensuring a nurturing environment
What the role involves:
- Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
- Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
- Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
- Building a strong, solid relationship with all parents
- Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out