I am working with a number of Nurseries in and around Buckinghamshire who are looking for Nursery Nurses for supply and full time roles.
Skills, aptitude, knowledge and experience
• Enthusiasm for working with young children
• An interest in the care, learning and development of young children
• A commitment to the provision of high quality childcare
• A positive approach to learning and gaining new skills through teamwork and training opportunities
• Good organisational, record keeping and planning skills
• Excellent communication skills, with children, colleagues, advisors and parents/carers.
• Reliability and trustworthiness
• A positive approach to inclusive practice, with children and colleagues
• Completion of a recognised Level 2 or 3 Childcare qualification, e.g. Level 2 or 3 Certificate for the Children & Young People’s Workforce or Children’s Care, Learning and Development – or be working towards completion
• Completion of Safeguarding Awareness course (Group 2)
• Health & Safety certificate
• First Aid certificate
• Completion of other relevant courses
In reward for our candidates hard work and commitment, we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Protocol's online CPD portfolio.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
I look forward to working with you in the near future.