Our primary school in Greenwich is looking for a full time nursery nurse for a long term assignment.
This post is to start September and you must be able to commit for the full academinc year.
The 2 form entry school are very supportive and offer excellent career opportunites for the right person.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Level 3 Qualification (NNEB, CACHE or NVQ).
• Experience of working in an early years setting.
• Can provide the children with a safe, secure and happy environment in which to learn.
• Commitment and flexibility when working in a busy school environment.
• Can work as part of a highly motivated team.
• Confidence in liaising with parents/carers.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please get in touch with us ASAP - we would love to hear from you!
If you're already registered with Protocol and know of a fantastic Nursery Nurse, you can earn yourself £50 for referring a friend! Please contact us for more details.
Please respond to this advert with an updated CV to email@example.com or please call me on 0208 9711292
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.