Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse with an NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification? Are you currently looking for long term or flexible work within a Nursery or pre-school setting in Brentwood
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• To provide appropriate care and supervision of the children at all times.
• Promote a happy and welcoming atmosphere for children, parents, staff and visitors.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with parents and carers.
Nursery Assistants/Nurses need to hold a relevant child care qualifications such as:
*Level 2 or 3 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce
*Level 2 or 3 NVQ in Children's Care, Learning and Development
*Level 2 or 3 NVQ in Early Years Care and Education
* CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Child Care and Education
* BTEC National Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development
* NVQ Level 3 in Children's Care, Learning and Development
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.