Protocol Education have recently had an increase in Nursery Nurse vacancies in our Waltham Forest Nurseries and Children's Centres for both daily and long term assignments.
We work closely alongside many Private Nurseries in this area and are currently looking to recruit Nursery Nurses who are able to work in Waltham Forest and it's surrounding boroughs.
Requirements for ideal candidate:
* Must be NVQ Level 3 Child Care qualified;
* At least 3 months experience of working in Primary Schools, Nurseries or Children's Centres in the UK;
* Flexibility to work shifts (e.g. 8.15- 3.30 OR 9-6);
* A valid DBS or a willingness to undertake one.
What can Protocol Education offer you?
* Opportunities to work in long-term placements, full time and part time;
* Flexible daily work in a variety of local Primary Schools, Nurseries & Children's Centres based in Waltham Forest and neighbouring boroughs;
* Working with a team of dedicated Consultants.
If you are interested, then please send in your CV today. Please note that only applicants who meet our criteria will be contacted.
Working with Protocol Education gives you access to a whole range of continuing professional development (CPD) courses, with many based around
improving your knowledge of special educational needs (SEN).
While you're increasing your experience in the classroom, these courses will help you build skills and expand your career in new directions.
Take a look at some of the courses we're currently offering on our website here:
BEST TEMPORARY RECRUITMENT AGENCY - RECRUITER AWARDS 2013
We know how important it is to work with an agency you can rely upon to provide the best quality service possible. A wealth of knowledge within the Education Sector, years of recruitment experience and a genuine passion for our industry makes Protocol a leader within England. We take the time to get to know you, and to understand your skills and experience in depth to ensure we find the best placement match as well as providing ongoing support throughout your career ventures.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.