Protocol Education are currently recruiting experienced and qualified Nursery Nurses.
Fantastic opportunities are now opening in our primary schools and nurseries for Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioners. We are looking for:
- Experience in working in a Nursery or Early years setting as a Nursery Nurse
- Relevant qualification (CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Child Care and Education or/and BTEC National Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development or/and NVQ Level 3 in Children's Care, Learning and Development)
- Strong understanding of the Early Years curriculum
- Right to work in the UK
-You will need to have or are able to undergo the processing of an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service.
We are recruiting for both full and part time positions.
Protocol Education offers all candidates:
* A wide variety of different positions both day to day and short term
* Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
* Access to free CPD training
For more information on these roles, please contact Carol on 01923 257410 or email email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.