Qualified Early Years Educators required in Waltham Forest
Protocol Education are currently recruiting qualified Nursery Nurses for job opportunities in the London Borough of Waltham Forest.
We will ensure you get the most out of your time as a supply EYE as we can offer long term, short term, and day to day work whilst you are gaining experience within different schools.
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have relevant up to date experience in UK schools
- Secure knowledge of the teaching of phonics and subject knowledge appropriate to the teaching of children in Nursery, including Reading, Writing, Maths and other developmental skills.
- A committed outlook to all jobs
- Be able to develop professional relationships with staff and pupils
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills
If you have all of the above please register with Protocol Education now by applying online and/or getting in touch with your local office on 020 3219 7760.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.