Are you a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner living in or around Hounslow?
Do you want a new and exciting position in this area?
Do you want flexible working hours in an early years setting in and around this location?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting for temporary and permanent candidates to join our well established team of Early Years Practitioners!
At Protocol Education we pride ourselves on maintaining great relationships with our candidates which enables us to help find you that perfect nursery position or provide you with temporary or permanent work in areas that are close to your home and that fit around your current lifestyle!
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
• A Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education or have at least one years experience working with an Early Years setting.
• Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
• A strong understanding of child development.
• A passion for working with the under fives.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• The ability to use your own initiative.
• An understanding of all nursery duties.
Interested? Please contact Protocol Education for further information.
Protocol Education is one of the UK’s leading providers of staffing and supply for schools. We have a team of experienced consultants who want to find you that perfect position in schools or nurseries!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.