Early Years Educator - CACHE Level 3 or 2.
Interested in working in both Children Centres and Primary schools?
Looking for an abundance of opportunities to pick from?
Can get to the Islington area?
If the above questions sound like something you are interested in, we would love to hear from you, you will be spoilt for choice regarding work in Early years/Nurseries.
Recent Nursing experience is desirable to help give you a better chance to secure the position and you must be able to get to the Islington area.
There are several permanent positions out there for you in September already and if you qualify for the above you will set yourself up for work for the academic year.
• Experienced Nursery Nurse
• Level 3 or 2 Qualification
• Knowledge of safeguarding and the ability to communicate it
• Eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
• Passionate about the wellbeing of children and strong interpersonal skills
• Flexibility - Flexible with the hours and days - Can do long shifts.
- CPD - Additional training available
- Competitive Rate
- You can control the amount of work you get and where
- An experienced Consultant to support you throughout the whole process
- Great Transport Links in to the borough of Islington
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.