Protocol Education are currently looking for organised, enthusiastic and proactive Nursery Nurses to work within Children's Centres, Private Nurseries, and Schools in Hemel and Hertfordshire.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Level 3 Qualification (NNEB, CACHE or NVQ).
• Experience of working in an early years setting.
• Can provide the children with a safe, secure and happy environment in which to learn.
• Experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs.
• Commitment and flexibility when working in a busy Nursery school environment.
• Experience/willingness to help with changing and potty training.
• Can work as part of a highly motivated team.
• Confidence in liaising with parents/carers.
Please contact Carol @ Protocol on 01923 257410 or email@example.com to apply, or for more information. Thank you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.