Protocol Education are currently looking for organised, enthusiastic and proactive Nursery Nurses to work within Children's Centres, Private Nurseries and schools in and around Hemel Hempstead.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Level 3 Qualification (NNEB, CACHE or NVQ).
• Experience of working in an early years setting.
• Commitment and flexibility when working in a busy Nursery school environment.
• Experience/willingness to help with changing and potty training.
• Can work as part of a highly motivated team.
• Confidence in liaising with parents/carers.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please get in touch with Carol on 01923 257410 or CWalker@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.