Are you looking for part time work?
Are you looking for a competitive payrate?
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Nursery Nurse to join Protocol Education and work on a part time basis in local nurseries in Barnet.
- Up to date knowledge of the market
- The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
- Great hourly rates with the opportunity for yearly pay rises
- Conducting interviews on an employer's behalf
- Flexible working hours
- Hold a CACHE Level 3 Qualification minimum
- Have experience in working with EYFS children
- Hold a DBS which is on the Update Service/or willing to apply for one
- Have references to cover you for the last 2 years
- Be open to proving proof of ID and address
- Be confident in working with young children
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.