Do you want a flexible job?
Currently looking for a Nursery Nurse in the Barnet area who are looking for day to day work.
- Ensuring all daily routines are adhered to
- Coordinating and planning activities
- Maintaining toys and play equipment
- Supporting other members of staff and assisting when need be
- Helping new children to settle in at the nursery
- Promoting a positive relationship with parents, children and colleagues
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme
- Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.