Calling all Nursery Nurse’s! Protocol Education are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Nursery Nurses to join a select few schools in Harrow. The ideal candidates will have 2 years of experience within this field and hold a Level 3 Qualification.
What we’re looking for:
- Confidence and Pro-activeness
- Dedication and commitment to the role
- Relevant experience
- Ability to deal with large groups of children
- Must have valid DBS on the update service
- Must provide 2 years' worth of references
What to expect:
- Generous inner London weighted salary
- Close to transport links
- Average sized classes of up to 30 children.
- Career development within the school.
- Continued support through your placement by a dedicated consultant
If you’re interested, please contact Glenn on email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.