Are you looking to work in a range of different nurseries to gain more experience?
Are you looking to work on a part time basis to fit work around your busy lifestyle?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme
- Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification in Childcare
- Experience with looking after children from 6 months to 4 years old
- Knowledge of Ofsted standards and procedures
- An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- The ability to interact and provide entertainment for the children
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.