Protocol Education is currently on the hunt for an experienced and qualified Nursery Nurse.
Are you a Nursery Nurse looking for a fresh start and flexible work? Do you live in or nearby the London Borough of Brent? Do you have a wealth of experience behind you and would like to share you knowledge with both the children and fellow staff?
If so, Protocol Education wants to hear from you!
Fantastic opportunity is now opening in one of our nurseries in Willesden. All we are looking for is:
- Experience in working in a Nursery or Early years setting as a Nursery Nurse
- Relevant qualification (CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Child Care and Education or/and BTEC National Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development or/and NVQ Level 3 in Children's Care, Learning and Development)
- Strong understanding of the Early Years curriculum
- Right to work in the UK
- Excellent references, proof of address and DBS/police checks
- A Commitment and passion for working with children
- A Warm, enthusiastic and positive approach, lots of creative ideas and a willingness to work as part of a team.
The role is for a period of 1 year with the possibility of extension. The role is for 4 days a week with working hours 9-6pm.
If you feel like you’re the person of such calibre, please contact Kate today on 02083717900, or e-mail your CV to email@example.com
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.