Are you looking for a full time position in a welcoming and friendly nursery?
Do you have previous experience in working with Early Years children?
We are currently looking for a CACHE Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work on a full time basis in Haringey.
If you have a passion for working with children and delivering high quality childcare, this is am exciting opportunity for you!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunity to expand your own skills and qualifications
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Summer and Christmas staff parties with all expenses paid for
- Time off over Christmas
- Pension scheme and staff sick pay
- CACHE Level 3 Qualification in Childcare (minimum)
- Previous experience in working with Early Years children
- A solid understanding of the EYFS
- Good knowledge of the Ofsted requirements
- A DBS on the Update Service/willing to apply for one
- Excellent time keeping
- Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
- Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
- Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
- Building a strong, solid relationship with all parents
- Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.