Are you an excited Nursery Nurse looking for your new job?
This is your opportunity!
Protocol Education are looking for an experienced and qualified with Lever 3 Nursery Nurse to join a wonderful Nursery in Lambeth area in a full - time position.
If you have the energy, the passion and the experience working with young children so you are the ideal candidate for our lovely Nursery.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to solve problems efficiently
- Reliable and consistent
- Ability to engage with young children and plan stimulating activities
- Planning daily activities that help the development of children
- Providing a safe space for the children to play
- Building relationships with children, families, and staff
- Adhering to the nursery policies
- Safeguarding children
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates must be qualified NVQ level 3
- DBS is essential
Protocol can offer:
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to apply now
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are interested in this role, don't waste your time, APPLY NOW!
For any further information please don't hesitate to contact me in my email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.