Job type: Nursery Teacher
Start date: September 2022
Closing date: 5th August 2022
Protocol Education are looking for qualified level 2 and 3 nursery nurses to start in September 2022. The roles would be flexible and suited to you to either work daily, short, or long-term. They will be based in the London Borough of Enfield, working with mainstream and private nurseries.
- Carry out daily tasks with the team and work inclusively with children and adults.
- Help and encourage children in play in line with the EYFS curriculum.
- Observe and assess EYFS children, related to the EYFS curriculum.
- Plan and set up engaging learning opportunities for children to access, differentiated to their learning styles and abilities.
- Develop a positive relationship with staff, children, and families.
What you need:
- Lives in or local to Enfield.
- Have a level 2/3 nursery nurse qualification.
- Experience working with young children 0-5 years.
- EYFS background knowledge to the curriculum.
The role of the reception teacher will consist of planning and delivering lessons to a class of approximately 30 students.
If the role of the Reception Teacher is for you, apply NOW, or contact - Anisha Rawal on 0208 371 3900 or email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.