Nursery Nurse – Hackney
We are urgently recruiting for outstanding, dedicated Nursery Nurses/Childcare Practitioners with recent classroom experience, for full-time and part time roles in the Hackney area.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver activities in line with the EYFS curriculum, be able to make learning fun and encourage exploration through play. They will also be required to provide regular feedback on children’s progress, so prior experience of this would be an advantage.
Protocol work with a range of different settings in the Hackney area and can provide work to fit around your schedule.
The successful applicants will need:
- Ideally a minimum NNEB/CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in Childcare at Level 3, although a Level 2 qualification will be considered.
- Live locally to Hackney
- A good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Knowledge and experience of meeting the needs of different children.
- Excellent interaction skills and the ability to communicate clearly and simply
- Have an up to date DBS or willing to apply for a new one.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection procedures and practice
- A flexible approach to work and be available at least 3 days a week.
What can Protocol offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Regular social events
- Regular CPD events
- A professional consultant on hand to help with any queries
- Local and flexible job oppurtunities
All candidates will be subject to Protocol Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.