This Nursery has an experienced staff and management team. It has fantastic facilities and is rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
To be considered for this position you must…
- hold a recognised Level 3 qualification or above
- have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting
- possess a working knowledge of the EYFS and have an awareness of ratios.
- be confident in working with babies, young children and adults alike
- have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play
- be knowledgeable in regards to appropriate safeguarding regulations and the prevent agenda
The ideal applicant will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and reliable. You will need to be motivated, creative and have exceptional communication skills. This setting has exceptionally high expectations and you will need to be able to deliver high quality provision to ensure all children in your care achieve their full potential.
Working for Protocol Education you can expect:
- To work with a dedicated and honest Consultant that has a sound knowledge of what it means to be a Education Professional
- Professional and organised structure with plenty of continual professional development opportunities (CPD)
- A clear and easy to use timesheet system with weekly pay
- To be working for a well known, trusted and respected Education leader
To register your interest, send a copy of your CV or to find our more please ask for Victoria; Branch Manager, on 0115 853 2170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Protocol Education is proud to be a National Living Wage employer supporting schools and talented people like you.
£250 will be paid if you are able to successfully recommend an Education Professional to Protocol who then works for us - You can make as many recommendations as you like!