The role will be to work across a range of rooms (aged 1-5) and is four days a week 8-6.
This role will go permanent for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver activities in line with the EYFS curriculum, be able to make learning fun and encourage exploration through play. You will need a positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children.
Key attributes required of the Nursery Nurse/early years role include:
• NNEB qualification/NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
• Experience of planning activities
• A good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Proven experience of providing childcare for ages 0-5 to a high professional
standard is essential
• Experience of observing, monitoring and recording the development of children
• Commitment and flexibility
• Experience of or willingness to help with changing and potty training
• Good knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection
procedures and practice;
If you think this is the job for you then please apply or alternatively send your CV to Shauna.Mullins@protocol-education.com
We look forward to hearing from you very soon