- Salary to £18,000 - £20,000 negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
- Ongoing career professional development and training opportunities
- Employee incentive scheme
- Discounted childcare
- To provide high standards of quality child care according to the EYFS framework and Ofsted regulations
- To create a safe and secure environment enabling all children in your care to flourish socially, physically and emotionally
- To work as a part of a team, supporting your colleagues and coworkers throughout the nursery
- To build and maintain strong relationships with parents, carers and outside agencies
- To plan and implement a range of stimulating, educational and fun activities promoting learning through play
- NNEB, CACHE or NVQ level 2 or Level 3 or equivalent in Early Years childcare
- Extensive knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
This is a fulltime position and you will be required to work Monday - Friday 40hours a week, with rotating shift pattern.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.