Do you hold a level 3 in childcare and are looking for an Amazing Nursery Setting?
We have a Fantastic Nursery in Redbridge looking for a level 3 Nursery Nurse!
This lovely nursery are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to work alongside them to provide an excellent service to the children, with stimulating, structured activities in a safe caring environment, to enhance children's growth and development, whilst supporting parents in the positive upbringing of their children.
About the role:
- The nursery caters to 9 month old babies - 5 year old. They also provide Breakfast club, After school club and Holiday club.
- This is an All Year Round setting
- You would be working in shift patterns
- Overseeing the smooth running and high quality care within the room
- Being a key person by carrying out all responsibilities in building relationships with children, parents and carers and keeping the parents/carers updated on the child's progress
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring that you and your staff follow any health, safety and well being policies and procedures at all times
This position will start once COVID-19 has settled and nurseries are back operating as normal
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00