Working as a Room Leader you can expect a highly competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
Your role will include;
- Overseeing a smooth running and high quality early years practice within the room
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
Extensive benefits package which includes:
- Amazing high street discounts
- Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
- Access to training courses including Safeguarding, First Aid, Health and Safety and many more
- Excellent career opportunities
- Induction programme for new starters
Protocol Education is here to help you to make the right choice in your next career move - if you meet the criteria set above, or would like to find out more about this role, please apply now and a consultant will get in contact with you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.