- Boxford, West Berkshire
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse
- Part time (18 hours a week) - Immediate start
- Potential to increase hours after lockdown
This nursery is looking for someone who has a passion working and supporting children and young people, has the ability the adapt to different ages and that can bring a positive mind set every day. Due to the location of this nursery you must hold a valid driving licence.
To be considered:
- Must drive due to location
- Paediatric First Aid Training
- Must be a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
- Previous experience working in nurseries - 2 years minimum
- DBS on update service or willingness to apply for one on urgent request
If you are available to start now or after February half term then apply now!
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each and every candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.