Perhaps you're tired of working long hours each week or struggling to commit to full days…
Protocol Education is here to help you get work that suits you and all your working needs. You will have the opportunity to work the days that you want and get paid a very competitive rate of pay on a weekly basis. Working within different nurseries you have the chance to learn new skills and procedures which will contribute to the rewarding nature of working in a nursery.
I am looking to bring on board Qualified Nursery Nurses and Assistants who can demonstrate attentive childcare alongside knowledge of the EYFS framework. I work with a great range of nurseries across Hertfordshire and I am looking to take on staff who can provide day to day supply, covering sickness, holidays or on-going staffing gaps.
- CACHE Level 2 or 3 Qualified (Or equivalent)
- Knowledge of the EYFS framework
- Use initiative and be proactive
- Engage with children during activities to encourage their learning and development
- Support nursery staff with the daily running of the nursery rooms
- Experience within a nursery or childcare setting
- Willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if you do not have an up to date DBS on the update service
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.