In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
- It is essential that you have SEN Teaching assistant experience, team teach training would be desirable.
- Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative
- Strong behaviour management skills are a must
- Work with your availability on a weekly basis
- Weekly pay
- We offer gift incentive for referring a friend to us (T&Cs apply)
Next steps (if successful):
- We will arrange a video chat with you at a mutually convenient time
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.