We are currently looking for a highly experienced Nursery Nurse to join our team.
Start date: When schools and nurseries are back open and operating as normal
- London Living Wage paid into your account on a weekly basis (if worked that week)
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area that will find you local work
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
- Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
- Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
- Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
- Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
- Building a strong, solid relationship with all parents
- Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.