Protocol Education are looking to recruit Nursery Nurse for day to day work in Nottingham. This role will require you to support young children between the ages of 0-5 years.
This role will require you to:
• Follow daily routines of rooms and for individual children.
• Prepare and participate in setting up activities applicable to room plans
• Support and understand plans and implementation of the EYFS curriculums
• Observe and record the next steps of children's play learning and development
• Ensure children are safe
For this role you will need:
- You will hold a full and relevant Level 3 and above (equivalent) Childcare qualification
- You will be able to show examples of strong leadership skills and motivational skills
- You will be reliable and responsible, putting the child's safety and wellbeing first
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a nursery setting
- You must be passionate and creative in childcare, always being innovative and finding new ways to help the children learn about their surroundings and discover the world
- You will support your team members through all aspects of childcare
If this sounds like the job for you then apply online today or call the office on 0115 853 2170
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools.