……….if so, Protocol Education are looking for experienced Early Years Practitioners within the Watford area to join an excellent nursery team and to work alongside the management team to deliver exceptional childcare and to build secure foundations for lifelong learning.
This nursery prides itself on the exceptional level of quality care it provides for young children. It provides a loving, caring and friendly environment, one in which children have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop to reach their full potential.
You will be expected working on these hours:
Monday - Friday 08.00 - 18.00
What are we looking for?
To be considered for the Early Years Practitioner role you must have a Level 3 and good knowledge of the EYFS, observations and tracking also someone who is newly qualified and interested in advancement in childcare, will also be considered.
In addition, you must possess the following key skills and experience:
- Good communication skills
- Desire to help children develop and grow to achieve their full potential
- Enthusiasm and patience
- An attentive and compassionate nature
- Genuine team player
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- As an EY Practitioner your role will consist of:
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with parents and carers
- Supporting children with their individual personal hygiene needs
- Providing effective and regular feedback to parents on their child's day, personal development and any other relevant information
- Ensuring a bright and stimulating attractive room with colourful appropriate activities and displays showing children's work
- Assisting with care, maintenance and security of all equipment and toys within the nursery
- Supervising children at all times indoors and outdoors including mealtimes and snack break