This Nursery Nurse role is a open to experienced nursery practitioners or to newly qualified nursery nurses. The nursery are interested in meeting both level 2 and level 3 practitioners, but in order to apply you must have hold a CACHE L2 or L3 or relevant NVQ L2 and L3 qualification to apply.
This is a full-time position with a requirement for 42.5 hours per week. The hours are flexible across the week and timetables are set fortnightly. You will be required to work with children aged 0-5.
As a valued employee of Protocol Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- £250 refer a teacher bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you would like to apply to this position, please call Emma Mounsey on 0114 252 1970 or email your CV to email@example.com.