All Nursery Nurses must be Level 3 qualified with experience working as a Nursery Nurse and a sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS Framework.
This is an ideal opportunity to join one of the UK's largest specialist education agencies. We have the knowledge, experience and resources to find you exactly the school/nursery jobs you want, when and where you want them!
If you are experienced Nursery Nurse or Early Years Practitioner, we will love to hear from you! Please visit our website www.protocol-education.com for more information and recent vacancies and register online.
We require a Level 3 in one of the following:
• Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce
• NVQ in Playwork
• NVQ Caring for Children and Young People
• Diploma in Playwork
• NVQ Children's Care Learning and Development
• Diploma in Pre-School Practice
• Diploma in Childcare and Education
• BTEC National Diploma in Early Years
• Diploma in Home-based Childcare
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Have up to date professional childcare related references (covering the last 2 years)
• Have an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service of be happy to apply for one
What we can offer you:
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Social events- from pub quizzes to our legendary Thames boat party for you to meet with other Protocol Education candidates and consultants.
• Holiday Travel discounts
• A better work-life balance, Flexible hours to suit you
• Competitive daily rates
- Refer a Teacher £250 bonus scheme
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.