Protocol Education are recruiting for qualified and dedicated Early Years Practitioners (Nursery Nurse- Level 3 or above) who are open to a new challenges within fantastic environments in Watford.
• Helping to create a safe, fun and engaging environment for the children
• Keeping track of each child's individual progress throughout the day
• Helping children with mealtimes (snacks, food and drink)
• Organisation when logging any accidents or difficulties with as much detail as possible
• Assisting children with general life skills including hygiene, manners and safety
working with children aged 0-5 years old in various classrooms
supporting the Room Leader and other members of staff
valid DBS and be registered on the update service
have at least 2 years' experience in working within a nursery setting or with children
be proactive and always engaged with children's development
have a Level 3 qualification in childcare
ensure they are kept safe at all times
Benefits of working for Protocol:
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person recommended
daily work local to where you live.
If you interesting in this nursery nurse job in Watford, please apply online today.