The ideal candidate would ideally have:
- Level 2 Minimum Qualification;
- NVQ (E.g.Children's Care, Learning and Development, Early Years Care and Education, Child care and
- BTEC Awards, Certificates and Diplomas
- Apprenticeship at Level 2 minimum
- Diplomas (e.g. Children and Young People's Workforce, Support Work in Schools, Specialist Support in Teaching and Learning)
- Early Years Educator
- Foundation Degree in Early Years, Early Childhood Studies, Childcare or Playwork
- Experience of working in an early years setting.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and happy environment in which to learn.
- Offer commitment and flexibility when working in a busy Nursery school environment.
- Have experience/willingness to help with changing and potty training.
- Be able to work as part of a highly motivated team.