My client is looking for a passionate Senior Early Years Practitioner to join our wonderful nursery. The role involves working with children from 3 months to 5 years, providing physical and emotional care and enabling an excellent learning environment.
- You'll have yearly pay reviews and receive bonuses depending on Ofsted performance ratings.
- All our practitioners are trained in Paediatric First Aid
- There are lots of opportunities to progress, with a training and development programme tailored to you
- You will be invited to attend annual awards events and conferences
What would you be doing as Senior Early Years Practitioner?
- Providing high standards of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
- Working as part of a team to provide a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities
- Working within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Supporting other team members throughout the nursery
What qualifications are required?
- NVQ in Early Years Childcare Level 3 or above (please note, health and social care qualifications are not suitable)
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00