About the role:
We have an opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner to work with children aged 3 months to 5 years. You will be responsible for planning children's profiles, the physical and emotional care of the children and providing an excellent learning environment.
The nursery is open Monday-Friday between 8am-6pm. You will be expected to work 40hours a week with alternative shift patterns.
Minimum of NVQ in early years childcare at level 3 or equivalent (please note health and social care qualifications are not suitable
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
- To give support to other team members throughout the nursery
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- To build and maintain strong partnerships with parents
- To work within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage - Setting the standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five
- 28days of paid holidays
- CPD and training provided to enhance your skills and progress
- Team nights out
- Birthday off
- Monthly rewards for staff