Our Nursery business is growing rapidly and the demand for qualified practitioners is high.
To be considered for this position you must…
- hold a recognised Level 3 qualification or above
- have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting
- possess a working knowledge of the EYFS and have an awareness of ratios.
- be confident in working with babies, young children and adults alike
- have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play
- be knowledgeable in regards to appropriate safeguarding regulations and the prevent agenda
The ideal applicant will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and reliable. You will need to be motivated, creative and have exceptional communication skills.
To register your interest, send a copy of your CV or to find our more please ask for Victoria; Branch Manager, on 0115 853 2170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Protocol Education is proud to be a National Living Wage employer supporting schools and talented people like you.