Protocol is currently recruiting for Nursery Managers in the Abingdon, Oxfordshire area. My Client is a Day Nursery who is seeking to recruit an experienced and committed enthusiastic, forward thinking Nursery Manager who can maintain and progress a childcare setting for children aged 6months to 5 years.
The Nursery are looking for someone who:
• Has proven experience of leading and managing a successful team.
• Has the ability to develop and articulate a vision and engage staff, committee and parents to secure a successful future.
• Has experience of developing a broad and enriching curriculum.
• Enables all children to explore, learn and thrive.
• Has a good articulate oral and written language skill.
• Ideally - Level 4/5 in management
• Minimum of two years management experience of managing a setting.
• Minimum level 3 NVQ or equivalent childcare qualification.
• First Aid
• Food Hygiene
• Basic Health and Safety
• Enhanced DBS
Your role will include but not be limited:
• To work closely with other members of the nursery staff to establish the highest standards of achievement, within a learning environment which reflects excellent practice for young children.
• To ensure continuity and progression in the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage and in accordance with the Every Child Matters Document.
• Support staff and work well in leading a team.
• Ensure the maintenance and review of accurate and effective children’s records.
• Ensure all requirements for Ofsted and other legislative bodies are met.
• To achieve budget and occupancy for the nursery.
The successful candidate will lead and develop and take the nursery forward to the next level. Your role will involve the day to day management of the setting, ensuring the highest quality of care and education are delivered to our children and parents and as a “hands on” manager you will also be working with the children. The nursery provides an extremely supportive and friendly environment to work within and this will be an exciting role for the right candidate.
If you think you meet the criteria for this job role please contact Jay Benedetti on 01923257410 or alternatively email me on email@example.com . Protocol Education is one of England's largest Specialist Education agencies that can offer regular and flexible teaching work as well as long-term and permanent opportunities in our schools. In addition to this, we also offer free CPD training, Refer a Friend schemes and competitive and attractive daily rates.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.