This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is a rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 8:00- 18:00, Mon-Fri.
About the Nursery:
• Secure playground and natural adventure area
• Registered capacity: 60 children
• Ofsted graded 'Good' Nursery
• Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00 - 18:00
• Overseeing all rooms and effectively managing the staff team
• Ensuring all children receive the highest standards of care and education
• Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and maintaining positive working relationships with staff, parents and carers
• Ensuring staff are supported in their roles through the manager's capable leadership and doing regular supervision and appraisals
• Identify the developmental needs of children with special needs and offer support and relevant developmental opportunities
• Liaise with the Local authority and other professionals associated with the Nursery
Required skills Nursery Manager:
• NVQ Level 3 Qualification in Childcare or equivalent
• At least 2 years' experience of working within a childcare setting
• Experience as a Deputy Manager or a similar role in an Early Years Setting
- Amazing high street discounts
- 35 days of paid holiday and your birthday off
- Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
- Access to training courses including Safeguarding, First Aid, Health and Safety and many more
- Excellent career opportunities
- Induction programme for new starters
If you are interested in this opportunity and seeking a fantastic new challenge, please apply now.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.