WE ARE HIRING!
Protocol Education are currently looking for Nursery Assistant's to work on a part time basis in Barnet.
Please note: You must have a minimum of 3 months experience working with children from 0-5 years.
• London Living Wage paid into your account weekly (if worked)
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person recommended
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
What this role includes:
• Preparing and supervising in activities and supporting the children at all times
• Following routines, duties, timetables and rota's as necessary
• Being responsible for the health and safety of children at all times
• Assisting children with meals, snacks and drinks
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Industry:||Nursery Nurse | Nursery Support | Nursery Teacher | Nursery|
|Salary:||London Living Wage|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
WE ARE HIRING!