Nursery Deputy Manager
Job type: Deputy Nursery Manager
Key Stage: Early Years Foundation Stage
Salary: £28,005-£32,000 per annum
Closing date: 8thJuly 2022
Protocol Education is looking for a nursery Deputy Manager to join their conveniently located, beautifully equipped premise as soon as possible.
The nursery provides a carefully prepared program of education, in a happy, relaxed, and caring environment, where your child can grow and gain knowledge in every area of their development, therefore, ensuring they are laying the foundations for child's future learning, fulfilling their potential and making the start to full time education a smooth, natural, and progressive transition.
Jobs roles and responsibilities:
- Recruiting employees and providing ongoing training in best care practices.
- Developing and maintaining the nursery budget.
- Arranging marketing materials.
- Monitoring the condition of the facility and equipment and organising maintenance, repairs and new items as required.
- Updating parents and Carers about their child’s progress and behaviour.
- Answering enquiries about enrolment, payments and practices.
- Developing and implementing an age-appropriate program of annual events and activities.
- Preparing the nursery for Ofsted inspections and following inspector recommendations.
Protocol Education will offer you:
- A competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay paid through PAYE
- Support and assistance from professional and experienced consultants
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact Anisha on 0208 371 7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.