Nursery assistants wanted in central Bristol
Protocol Education are seeking to employ nursery assistants to work on a day to day basis in a range of nurseries within central Bristol. If you have experience of working within a nursery setting, supporting children aged 6months-5years and desire to expand your knowledge, understanding and experience then working for Protocol Education will help you.
Whilst putting you out to work in a variety of nurseries local to you, we can provide you with a range of training which will allow you to increase you skills which you can use within the educational setting. Here at protocol Education we are keen to support those who are passionate about continuing their professional development, so if there is a certain area you are interested in then we are able to provide the specific training which we think would be most relevant/beneficial to the individual practitioner.
To work for Protocol Education you will need:
• An up-to date DBS on the update service
• At least four weeks of experience within an educational setting
• To be a flexible, adaptable and pro-active practitioner
When working with Protocol Education we provide
• CPD training courses relevant to your job role e.g. Safeguarding
• Competitive rates of pay
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 25 years of education experience.
If you are interested in this role and do not have irrelevant experience then Protocol Education can place you in an educational setting for a volunteer week and then put you out into paid work. To apply for these positions or if you are interested in supply work in the interim, please call Elly Barnes 0117 9453960 or email email@example.com